Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
Hello everyone and welcome back to This Week in Guns, brought to you by Patriot Patch Company, VZ Grips, and Primary Arms. This show offers commentary on the latest firearms industry news, information and buzz. I’m your host Matthew Larosiere and I’m here with my sub-standard co-host Shawn Herrin from Hell .
Primary Arms Advertisement
Customer gets a free PA gun cleaning kit with any Primary Arms Optic.
- Arizona AG suing Feds Over ATF Frame or Receiver Rule
- The anti-side are huge liars about this.
- Everytown Coping & Seething Over Marylanders Getting to Carry
- “Following Governor’s Inaction to Curb Impact of Dangerous Supreme Court Decision, Gun Permit Applications in Maryland Have Spiked.”
- VZ Grips: ThisWeek15
- Lawmaker Asks Ruger Not to Sell Certain Type of Ammo
- Ruger does not sell ammunition.
- Black Women Become Gun Owners, People Mad
- But not who they’d want you to think.
- New Disarmament Mechanism!
- Written by my old law professor, they’re encouraging “unlawful possession petitions,” where neighbors can snitch on you to get raided.
- The Salt Weppin Ban Vote
Did it happen yet? Idk.
Patriot patch Co. TWIG10