Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
Welcome back to The Gun Collective podcast. My name is Jon Patton.
If you enjoy this show every week and you want to support us directly, please head over to: SUBSCRIBESTAR: https://bit.ly/2NrQ5DY
Also, please support our podcast by shopping with our sponsors!
Use code TGC for 25% OFF at VERTX: http://www.vertx.com
And Use code TGC30 for a FREE MONTH at – https://makereadyarmz.com/
Check out our NEW MERCH STORE! – https://bit.ly/2NvHyjk
And lastly, shop and save with the TGC Affiliate List: https://bit.ly/2X5jyX5
I do a pretty poor job of telling you guys about this but the TGC podcast is part of a family of other gun related podcasts. A network if you will. That network is called the firearms radio network and its been around for longer than you might know and is a bit more complex than even i understand so I want to bring on the owner of the network, a man that goes by the name Shawn Herrin. Yep, Shawn from the we like shooting show is actually the owner and I want to talk to Shawn about the entire thing.
- Start Simple, what is a podcast network?
- Why do we need one?
- Is it difficult to run? What does that entail?
- I know you didn’t always own FRN, why did you decide to get involved?
- What are the top 3 things you’ve learned along the way that you wish you would have known at the start?
- What is the goal of FRN?
- How do you handle dealing with all of the personalities?
For Show Notes and to Download Audio-stream: https://firearmsradio.tv/the-gun-collective-podcast
Multistreaming with https://restream.io/