Welcome back to The Gun Collective podcast. My name is Jon Patton.
If you enjoy this show every week and you want to support us directly, please head over to: SUBSCRIBESTAR: https://bit.ly/2NrQ5DY
Also, please support our podcast by shopping with our sponsors!
Use code TGC for 25% OFF at VERTX: http://www.vertx.com
And Use code TGC10 for 10% OFF at Kinetic Development Group – https://kineticdg.com/
Lastly, check out our NEW MERCH STORE! – https://bit.ly/2NvHyjk
Tonight we are joined by two gentlemen that I am super proud to call friends.
First up, we have the man behind KG Made, Kyle Grob:
And our other guest tonight is a man that has supported me since before TGC even existed, Tom Bowers from Bowers Group:
- Company backgrounds – how long in business
- What trends are emerging in the last few years?
- Did HPA help the industry?
- Do you think groups like the ASA have relevance?
- Bans and threats of bans – how do they affect business?
- If you could make a can as a passion project, what would it be?
- Why are silencers so expensive?
For Show Notes and to Download Audio-stream: https://firearmsradio.tv/the-gun-collective-podcast
Multistreaming with https://restream.io/