Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
Welcome back to The Gun Collective podcast. My name is Jon Patton.
If you enjoy this show every week and you want to support us directly, please head over to: SUBSCRIBESTAR: https://bit.ly/2NrQ5DY
Also, please support our podcast by shopping with our sponsors!
Use code TGC for 25% OFF at VERTX: http://www.vertx.com
And Use code TGC10 for 10% OFF at Kinetic Development Group – https://kineticdg.com/
Lastly, check out our NEW MERCH STORE! – https://bit.ly/2NvHyjk
Tonight we are joined by two gentlemen that I am super proud to call friends.
First up, we have the man behind KG Made, Kyle Grob:
And our other guest tonight is a man that has supported me since before TGC even existed, Tom Bowers from Bowers Group:
- Company backgrounds – how long in business
- What trends are emerging in the last few years?
- Did HPA help the industry?
- Do you think groups like the ASA have relevance?
- Bans and threats of bans – how do they affect business?
- If you could make a can as a passion project, what would it be?
- Why are silencers so expensive?
For Show Notes and to Download Audio-stream: https://firearmsradio.tv/the-gun-collective-podcast
Multistreaming with https://restream.io/