Welcome back to The Gun Collective podcast. My name is Jon Patton.
If you enjoy this show every week and you want to support us directly and even get something in return beyond the normal content, head over to: SUBSCRIBESTAR: https://bit.ly/33PnrlW
Also, If you head over to http://www.vertx.com and use the code TGC, you’ll get 25% off of your entire order!
Lastly, check out our NEW MERCH STORE! – https://bit.ly/2NvHyjk
Tonight we are talking with Sarah and Jon of the VERY brand new podcast “Guns Guide to Liberals”.
They are describing the show as: “Talking guns across the aisle with better communication and better arguments.” And I’m super pumped to have them on tonight!
- Tell us about your show
- What made you want to start the show?
- Are you on YouTube, and have you had any Troubles with YouTube censoring yet?
- Thoughts about media reaction/overreaction when a tragedy strikes?
- Thoughts on the media-driven phrase “common sense”?
- Thanksgiving is coming, thoughts on approaching family if the topic of guns/politics pops up?
- The “Comparing Guns to Cars” argument? Thoughts?
- How can we as a gun-culture break free of our echo-chamber and reach hearts & minds on the other side without pushing them away.
For Show Notes and to Download or Stream Audio:
Multistreaming with https://restream.io/