Hello, and welcome to the Reloading Podcast here on the Firearms Radio Network.
Tonight the gang is answering an email from Tom about his choices for reloading equipment.
- ◦ T7 turret or Rock chucker supreme. Forster Co-ax
◦ Rcbs charge master
◦ Lyman case prep center
◦ Lock n load OAL gauge
✓ New Brass – lrp 6.5 – 500+ 200 once fired hornady out of tikka
✓ H4350 -32#
✓ Rl-17 -16#
◦ Starrett dig caliper -bring home from work Blade Micrometer and regular micrometer
✓ Cci br lrp – 2000ct
✓ Cci lrp -regular -3000 ct
✓ Fed Match – SRP- 3000ct
◦ Redding deluxe hunter 3 die set
◦ FW ARMS. Universal depriming / capping die
◦ Frankfort Arsenal – SS tumbler
◦ Isopropyl alcohol
✓ 143gr eldx heads to start 200ct
✓ Dehydrator for drying brass
◦ Bench – 4’x12’ 2-1/4” thick
◦ Tumbler / dehydrator stand 3’x5’
◦ Books- hornady, sierra, berger
◦ Sinclair bump gauge +comparator for 6.5
- RCBS bench primer (with Holland gunsmith primer adapter) or a Forster bench primer
- forster brass trimmer
- loading block (ep integrations)
- ammo storage
Suicide hotline 988 or 800-273-8255
Please remember to use the affiliate links for Amazon and Brownells from the Webpage it really does help the show and the network.
Also visit https://huntshootoffroad.com/shop/ and use code RLP10 to save 10%on your Brass Goblin gear.
- New Patreons:
- Current Patreons: Aaron R, AJ, Alexander R, Anthony B, Mr. Anonymoose, bt213456, Bill N, Brian M, Carl K, Chris S, KC3FHH, Ryan J, D MAC, David S, Drew, Eric S, Fatelvis111 Gerrid M, Jack B, Jason R, Jim M, Joel L, John C, Kalroy, Jason R. Joseph B, Brewer Bill, Larry C, Lonnie K, Mark H, Mark K, Vic T., Matthew T, David D, michael sp, Mike St, Mitchell N, Nick M, Nick R, N7FFL, Paul N, Peter D, Richard C, Riley S, Robert F, Russ H, Socal Reloader RP, T-Rex, Tony S, Winfred C
- RLP pledge link
Thank you for listening.
How to get in contact with us:
Google Voice # 608-467-0308