Hello, and welcome to the Reloading Podcast here on the Firearms Radio Network.
Tonight the gang is talking about a deep dive into brass prep.
- Get New brass all same lot
- Use a mandrel die to straighten neck
- Designate 1000 primers
- Use primer pocket reamer to average depth of the 1000 primers
- Flash hole reamer
- Measure case neck turn to appropriate size
- Measure case head
Suicide hotline 988 or 800-273-8255
Please remember to use the affiliate links for Amazon and Brownells from the Webpage it really does help the show and the network.
Also visit https://huntshootoffroad.com/shop/ and use code RLP10 to save 10%on your Brass Goblin gear.
- New Patreons:
- Current Patreons: Aaron R, AJ, Alexander R, Anthony B, Mr. Anonymoose, bt213456, Bill N, Brian M, Carl K, Chris S, KC3FHH, Ryan J, D MAC, David S, Drew, Eric S, Fatelvis111 Gerrid M, Jack B, Jason R, Jim M, Joel L, John C, Kalroy, Jason R. Joseph B, Brewer Bill, Larry C, Lonnie K, Mark H, Mark K, Vic T., Matthew T, David D, michael sp, Mike St, Mitchell N, Nick M, Nick R, N7FFL, Paul N, Peter D, Richard C, Riley S, Robert F, Russ H, Socal Reloader RP, T-Rex, Tony S, Winfred C
- RLP pledge link
Thank you for listening.
How to get in contact with us:
Google Voice # 608-467-0308