Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
Hello, and welcome to the Reloading Podcast here on the Firearms Radio Network.
Tonight the gang is giving their selections on how to spend $500 for a beginning set up .
- RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Master Reloading Kit
- Currently 319.99 on Brownells as of 1/31/2023
- Rock Chucker Supreme Press Includes:
- .17-.60 Debur Tool
- Accessory Handle – 2 with two case neck brushes
- M500 Mechanical Scale
- Uniflow-III Powder Measure
- Hand Priming Tool
- Universal Case Loading Block
- Hex Key Set
- Case Lube Kit
- Powder Funnel
- Speer Reloading Manual
- RCBS Supreme Die Set Price will be about 101.95
- The Supreme Die Set combines an RCBS Full Length die set with a shell holder and Chamber Case Length Gauge.
- Leaves you with 78.06 left over to spend on an additional Reloading Handbook or the subscription to load data.com
- Lee Classic Turret Press
- Lee Auto prime.
- Forster trimmer with all collets and pilots
- RCBS UniFlow powder measure
- Lee Pacesetter dies, .308 Winchester.
- Lubrication pad
- RCBS or Ohaus, beam scale, 505 since the 1010 probably would push me out of bounds
- Rcbs rock chucker supreme master reloading kit at Natchez for $359.99
- FA quick n-ez case tumbler $44.99 Natchez
- FA bullet puller $14.99 Natchez
- Lee pacesetter dies $33.99 Titan
- Caliper 19.99 amazon
- Lee trim kit 25.00
Suicide hotline 988 or 800-273-8255
Please remember to use the affiliate links for Amazon and Brownells from the Webpage it really does help the show and the network.
Also visit https://huntshootoffroad.com/shop/ and use code RLP10 to save 10%on your Brass Goblin gear.
Thank you for listening.
How to get in contact with us:
Google Voice # 608-467-0308
Reloading Podcast on Instagram