Hello, and welcome to the Reloading Podcast here on the Firearms Radio Network.
Tonight the gang is answering more questions.
- Jon Fuder Getting ready to load for 32 h & r Magnum and want to load round nose bullets And hollow points but also full wadcutters do I need a separate or special die for loading the wad cutters or do I just adjust the doe accordingly? If it helps I will be loading these for a Ruger LCR 327 federal magnum.
- Alexie Z: What’s the best way to determine a starting load with a fairly new caliber, and very little published information?
- Tony I: I have several loads on my 50 Beowulf brass and am thinking about annealing it. Does anyone else anneal straight wall?
- Advice on reloading belted magnum rounds. Tips or gotchas for Weatherby double radius shoulders in their magnums
- Mithtyn [Tim] — Today at 4:31 PM Not really a reloading question, but hoping you guys might have some good resource recommendations! My dad & I are looking into building a custom bolt action rifle in one of the 6mm cartridges (we’re looking at either 6BR, 6XC, or maybe the 6GT). Are there any particular resources you’d recommend we check out for more information before we start pulling the trigger on anything?
Suicide hotline 800-273-8255
Please remember to use the affiliate links for Amazon and Brownells from the Webpage it really does help the show and the network.
Also visit https://huntshootoffroad.com/shop/ and use code RLP10 to save 10%on your Brass Goblin gear.
- New Patreons:
- Current Patreons: Aaron R, AJ, Alexander R, Anthony B, Mr. Anonymoose, bt213456, Bill N, Brian M, Carl K, Chris S, KC3FHH, Ryan J, D MAC, David S, Drew, Eric S, Fatelvis111 Gerrid M, Jack B, Jason R, Jim M, Joel L, John C, Kalroy, Jason R. Joseph B, Brewer Bill, Larry C, Lonnie K, Mark H, Mark K, Vic T., Matthew T, David D, michael sp, Mike St, Mitchell N, Nick M, Nick R, N7FFL, Paul N, Peter D, Richard C, Riley S, Robert F, Russ H, Socal Reloader RP, T-Rex, Tony S, Winfred C
- RLP pledge link
Thank you for listening.
How to get in contact with us:
Google Voice # 608-467-0308