Hello, and welcome to the Reloading Podcast here on the Firearms Radio Network.
Tonight the gang is answering more questions.
What are the 3 tools you consider necessary for reloading, other than press and dies?
- Pauls tools: blade mic, tubing mic, adjustable case gauge starrett mitutoyo wilson or RCBS
- Jim’s tools: Reloading press, reloading trimmer, hornady concentricity gauge
- Nick’s tools: FA stainless media tumbler, kinetic bullet puller, Lyman Case prep Center
- Mike’s tools: Powder Trickler, interchangeable press mount, funnels.
- Sharenda’s tools: ultrasonic cleaner, dehydrator, case storage.
Suicide hotline 800-273-8255
Please remember to use the affiliate links for Amazon and Brownells from the Webpage it really does help the show and the network.
Also visit https://huntshootoffroad.com/shop/ and use code RLP10 to save 10%on your Brass Goblin gear.
- New Patreons:
- Current Patreons: Aaron R, AJ, Alexander R, Anthony B, Mr. Anonymoose, bt213456, Bill N, Brian M, Carl K, Chris S, KC3FHH, Ryan J, D MAC, David S, Drew, Eric S, Fatelvis111 Gerrid M, Jack B, Jason R, Jim M, Joel L, John C, Kalroy, Jason R. Joseph B, Brewer Bill, Larry C, Lonnie K, Mark H, Mark K, Vic T., Matthew T, David D, michael sp, Mike St, Mitchell N, Nick M, Nick R, N7FFL, Paul N, Peter D, Richard C, Riley S, Robert F, Russ H, Socal Reloader RP, T-Rex, Tony S, Winfred C
- RLP pledge link
Thank you for listening.
How to get in contact with us:
Google Voice # 608-467-0308