Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
This episode of the Off Road Podcast is Sponsored by WARN, Medical Gear Outfitters, and Colby Valve.
Tonight, Aaron is charged with assault on a battery, Jeremy is working late, & Ben plays with plasma.
Welcome to the off-road podcast. A podcast about everything off-road. We cover the news, review products, and interview people in the off-road industry. Your hosts tonight are Aaron and my name is Ben, tonight we are joined by Jay & Benji. Welcome to the show.
What have you been up to this week?
Aaron – Tried to install a battery. Went to the beach. Trading my 37 for a 35.
Ben – hung out with Maltby Pete for his birthday and played with his plasma table
We also want to thank our sponsor, Patriot Patch. Head over to Patriotpatch.co and check out their selection of great patches, shirts, cleaning mats, signs, and stickers. You can also join the patch of the month club for 15 bucks and receive a patch, matching sticker, and artist proof each month.
Our patches $13 shipped in the US for one and $10 for any additional. Or $10 picked up from us in person. Just send us a message through any of our channels and we can set you up with a Paypal link.
News brought to you by Colby Valve
- News correction, Ben is stupid, and Rivian is self-owned. Not owned by VW.
- Edmunds – F150 Lightning & Rivian R1T Go Tractor Pulling
- F150 Lightning
- 580 HP & 775TQ
- 2 electric motors
- 10,000lb towing capacity
- 231’ pulling the sled
- Rivian R1T
- 835HP & 908 TQ
- 4 electric motors
- 11,000lb towing capacity
- 246’ pulling the sled
- F150 Lightning
Main Topic powered by WARN
Fast Five Facts
1. New or old vehicle?
2. Summer or winter camping?
3. Rock, Sand, Snow or Mud?
4. Favorite vehicle brand?
5. Favorite tire?
Any recommendations for someone new to off-roading
Tell us about you
How did you get started in off roading?
What do you drive now?
What’s your most embarrassing moment on the trail?
Biggest win on the trail?
Any places you want to go that you haven’t gone?
- What caused you two to make a podcast about budget overlanding?
- You are just over a year into doing this. What are some takeaways you have learned about running the FB group and hosting a podcast?
- Can you tell us some of the things that you have planned for the upcoming year?
- Overlanding, Camping and Off Roading can be really expensive. How can people know what rig to buy, how much gear to buy and where to travel to without going crazy in debt?
- You guys always ask your guests a question about their favorite product under $100. What are yours?
- Where can people find you guys, your FB group, & the podcast?
- Benji, can you give us one of your signature signing off quotes?
Where can our listeners find you?
Thanks everyone who listens to us weekly and also to those who watch us live on YouTube. We really appreciate you. Please share us with your friends and help us grow. God bless America!
Don’t Forget to visit Patriot Patch and join the patch of the month club. Check out our Gaia affiliate link for up to 40% off. Also, don’t forget to head over to Warn, Medical Gear Outfitters, and Colby Valve to see all their great gear. We are a proud part of the firearms radio network. Got a question or comment? Send it to us through our webpage at firearmsradio.net or through our social media channels by searching for Off Road Podcast. Also, you can listen to us live at overlandradio.com Mondays at 7 pm Pacific. When off-road please remember to have fun, tread lightly,and be safe and courteous. Thanks for listening.