This episode of the Off Road Podcast is Sponsored by WARN, Medical Gear Outfitters, and Colby Valve.
Tonight, Aaron drives his tractor, Coy beats the clock, Jeremy is boring, & Ben gets Rona 3.0
Welcome to the off-road podcast. A podcast about everything off-road. We cover the news, review products, and interview people in the off road industry. Your hosts tonight are Aaron, Jeremy, my name is Ben and once again we are joined by Coy. Welcome to the show!
Aaron – Worked on fencing for cows that are coming at the end of this week. Shopping for a new tail light for the F150.
Ben – healing up from being sick
Coy – gun buying spree… allegedly.
We’ve got a new contest to announce! It is very simple. All you need to do is tell us what rig you would buy, how you would build it, and how you would use it if you won a large sum of money. We’ll read all of the entries on our December 19th show and pick the winner at random to receive a pair of Warn Epic Shackles. Here’s how you enter. Write to us through any of our social media or to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also want to thank our sponsor Patriot Patch. Head over to Patriotpatch.co and check out their selection of great patches, shirts, cleaning mats, signs , and stickers. You can also join the patch of the month club for 15 bucks and receive a patch, matching sticker, and artist proof each month.
Our patches $13 shipped in the US for one and $10 for any additional. Or $10 picked up from us in person. Just send us a message through any of our channels and we can set you up with a Paypal link.
News brought to you by Colby Valve
- Toyota – Toyota Trailhunter Update
- Toyota announced the new Trailhunter grade of trucks at SEMA
- “Toyota is planning to offer purpose-built trucks and SUVs under the Trailhunter name to outdoor enthusiasts who long for off-the-grid expeditions.”
- “Trailhunter trucks will come straight from the factory equipped to meet the needs of overlanding enthusiasts,” said Lisa Materazzo, group vice president – Toyota Division Marketing. “These trucks will be developed in-house by our engineering teams and will be the most capable OEM overlanding solutions designed to meet Toyota’s legendary quality, durability and reliability standards.”
- The concept truck on display at the 2022 SEMA Show is equipped with a Trailhunter-specific suspension setup, skid plates, roof rack, bumpers, lighting, refrigerator, rooftop tent and more
- Toyota will share additional Trailhunter details next year.
- No information from Toyota about what vehicles the name will be applied to.
- Autoblog – Porsche 911 climbs the world’s highest volcano
- Porsche sent two heavily modified 992 911 Carrera 4S cars to Ojos del Salado in Chile, the highest volcano in the world
- They reached an elevation of almost 20,000 feet and were in temperatures as cold as -22 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ojos del Salado is 22,615’ high
- Seasonal conditions with snow and ice prevented further climbs.
- Porsche’s Warp-Connecter system is on board, which creates “a mechanical link between all four wheels to allow constant wheel load even when the chassis is enduring extreme articulation.”
- The car has switchable differential locks, steer-by-wire, improved cooling, a winch, roll cage, carbon fiber seats, race harnesses, and a lightweight Aramid underbody protection plate.
- Ground clearance got a boost with portal axles and lower gears are installed.
- Porsche is going to make a Safari 911
Main Topic powered by WARN
Main Topic Gift Exchange
Jeremy to Aaron: Krapp Strap $39.95
Aaron to Coy: Factor 55 Fast Fid $47
Coy to Ben: punch bowl fountain $49.99
Ben to Jeremy: ARB ASK001 AIR LINE Service KIT $35
Aaron to Ben: “TRD” style grille $170
Coy to Jeremy:nitecore TM9K TAC flashlight $199
Ben to Aaron: Deluxe 110 Volt/250 Watt Tire Grooving Iron Tool $98
Jeremy to Coy:Blackstone $158
Coy to Aaron 37×12.50r17 Yokohama Geolander Z-MT $1867.84
Ben to Jeremy: Wits’ Fender Blender $250
Jeremy to Ben: ARB All Weather 64 QT Fridge $1649
Aaron to Coy: Teraflex Nomad Split Spoke 17″ wheels $1,845
Ben to Coy: Total chaos FJ cruiser long travel $6,000
Jeremy to Aaron:Vehicle Lift $3,390
Aaron to Ben:Ford Bronco
Coy to Jeremy:small cabin in moab
Thanks everyone who listens to us weekly and also to those who watch us live on YouTube. We really appreciate you. Please share us with your friends and help us grow. God bless America!
Don’t Forget to visit Patriot Patch and join the patch of the month club. Check out our Gaia affiliate link for up to 40% off. Also, don’t forget to head over to Warn, Medical Gear Outfitters, and Colby Valve to see all their great gear. We are a proud part of the firearms radio network. Got a question or comment? Send it to us through our webpage at firearmsradio.net or through our social media channels by searching for Off Road Podcast. Also, you can listen to us live at overlandradio.com Mondays at 7pm Pacific. When offroad please remember to have fun, tread lightly, be safe and courteous. Thanks for listening.