This episode of the Off Road Podcast is Sponsored by WARN, Medical Gear Outfitters, and Colby Valve.
Tonight, Aaron gets stuffy, Jeremy plans for disaster, & Ben comes back alive
Welcome to the off-road podcast. A podcast about everything off-road. We cover the news, review products, and interview people in the off road industry. Your hosts tonight are Jeremy and my name is Ben. our guest tonight is jeff from rouge element Welcome to the show.
The week in review is brought to you by Medical gear outfitters
What are you waiting for? Are you waiting to have a casualty on the trail? Check out Medical Gear Outfitters dot com to get straightened out. Medical Gear Outfitters has everything you need, whether going out for the day or traveling on a year-long expedition. Head over there to get offroad specific kits that meet all your needs. While you’re there use code “Offroadpodcast” for 10% off.
Jeremy – Planning to take my 2 and 4 yr old to the state park
Ben – back from Christmas valley had a blast will do a trip report with coy when he gets back from his next trip getting quote for my shop tomorrow and wife is shopping for trailers
We also want to thank our sponsor Patriot Patch. Head over to Patriotpatch.co and check out their selection of great patches, shirts, cleaning mats, signs , and stickers. You can also join the patch of the month club for 15 bucks and receive a patch, matching sticker, and artist proof each month.
Our patches $13 shipped in the US for one and $10 for any additional. Or $10 picked up from us in person. Just send us a message through any of our channels and we can set you up with a Paypal link.
News brought to you by Colby Valve
- Motor authority Ford integrates stuff
- Ford patent filings showcase some interesting ideas for off-road vehicles
- a Few different locations shown doors frunk trunk hood side steps and grille
- Jolopnik Final edition fj finally happening
- Its in the middle east
- Only 1000 to be made
- But could spark the next generation or the EV variant we saw last year
Main Topic powered by WARN Timestamp
Fast Five Facts
1. New or old vehicle?
2. Summer or winter camping?
3. Rock, Sand, Snow or Mud?
4. Favorite vehicle brand?
5. Favorite tire?
Tell us about you
- How did you get started in off-roading?
- What was the first vehicle you took off-road?
- What’s your most embarrassing moment on the trail?
- Where is your favorite place to the wheel?
- Any places you want to go that you have gone to?
- What started Rouge Element?
- What is your process in developing the story before the trip?
- What is the docuseries Divergent Pathways?
- Who is involved in filming?
- Tell us about the more uncommon vehicles in the group and how l they all performed.
- Have you had any setbacks in filming or post-production
- Where do you want to see Rouge Element go?
- Where will we be able to find divergent pathways
Thanks to everyone who listens to us weekly and also to those who watch us live on YouTube. We really appreciate you. Please share us with your friends and help us grow. God bless America!
Don’t Forget to visit Patriot Patch and join the patch of the month club. Check out our Gaia affiliate link for up to 40% off. Also, don’t forget to head over to Warn, Medical Gear Outfitters, and Colby Valve to see all their great gear. We are a proud part of the firearms radio network. Got a question or comment? Send it to us through our webpage at firearmsradio.net or through our social media channels by searching for Off Road Podcast. Also, you can listen to us live at overlandradio.com Mondays at 7pm Pacific. When off-road please remember to have fun, tread lightly, be safe and courteous. Thanks for listening.