This episode of the Off Road Podcast is Sponsored by WARN, Medical Gear Outfitters, and Colby Valve.
Tonight, Aaron does squats, Jeremy sleeps in the dirt, & Ben plots terrible ideas
Welcome to the off-road podcast. A podcast about everything off-road. We cover the news, review products, and interview people in the off road industry. Your hosts tonight are Aaron, Jeremy and my name is Ben. Joining us tonight is Andy and Mercedes. Welcome to the show.
The week in review is brought to you by Medical gear outfitters
What are you waiting for? Are you waiting to have a casualty on the trail? Check out Medical Gear Outfitters dot com to get straightened out. Medical Gear Outfitters has everything you need whether you are going out for the day or traveling on a year-long expedition. Head over there to get offroad-specific kits that meet all your needs. While you’re there use code “Offroadpodcast” for 10% off.
Jeremy – Went camping with my 4-year-old.
Aaron – Haven’t touched the shop or truck. Has some bad news…
Ben – Packing for the Circle Your Wagons campout this weekend.
Andy and Mercedes –
We also want to thank our sponsor Patriot Patch. Head over to Patriotpatch.co and check out their selection of great patches, shirts, cleaning mats, signs , and stickers. You can also join the patch of the month club for 15 bucks and receive a patch, matching sticker, and artist proof each month.
Our patches $13 shipped in the US for one and $10 for any additional. Or $10 picked up from us in person. Just send us a message through any of our channels and we can set you up with a Paypal link.
News brought to you by Colby Valve
- Motor Trend – 2025 Ford Ranger Lightning
- The F150 Lightning has far exceeded Ford’s production plans
- Ford has no plans for an EV F250/350/450
- There have been recent trademarks for Maverick & Ranger Lightnings
- Ford Ranger Lightning is the most logical next move
- Ford has said the new, next-gen, electric pickup will be made at the new Blue Oval City plant in Stanton, Tennessee, which will also make next-gen Lightnings, starting in 2025
- We can’t rule out a performance F-150: an electric Raptor, on the new, dedicated EV platform for the next-generation Lightning, which would mean more than the 580 horsepower and 775 lb-ft of torque already available on the current Lightning. But that will probably come down the road, after the smaller trucks.
- Autoblog – Jeep Ends Diesel Wrangler Production
- An e-mail reportedly sent to Jeep dealers detailed a “Limited production final edition of Rubicon Diesel” with “Premium exclusivity.”
- Jeep Wrangler Farout edition will have a gloss black grille & LED lighting, “3.0 Diesel” hood graphic, body-colored High Line fender flares, two-color five-spoke wheels, and the Trailer Tow Package with its Class II hitch
- Inside it will have black leather seats with contrasting red accents, slush mats, the Cold Weather Group with its heated front seats and steering wheel, and driver safety aids of ParkSense Rear and Blind-Spot Monitoring System with Rear-Cross Path Detection
- The wording of the dealer email specifying the end of the Rubicon diesel, it’s possible there’s an opening for the Wrangler Sport S to continue with its diesel, but that seems highly unlikely.
- No mention of if the Gladiator will lose its diesel too.
Main Topic powered by WARN
Did you eat any poutine?
Can you give us a general outline of where the rally took you geographically?
How do you know where to drive
It’s awesome to see that Subaru is supporting grassroots people and events again. Do you think they will keep this up?
How was the Youcanjump 5000?
How did the Outback Wilderness perform?
What was your least favorite thing about the Outback?
Do you have to remove all the aftermarket parts you put on Outback?
How was this different from the winter rally?
What did the car look like when you were done?
What was the least capable vehicle on the rally and how did it do?
Where can our listeners find you?
Thanks to everyone who listens to us weekly and those who watch us live on YouTube. We really appreciate you. Please share us with your friends and help us grow. God bless America!
Don’t Forget to visit Patriot Patch and join the patch of the month club. Check out our Gaia affiliate link for up to 40% off. Also, don’t forget to head over to Warn, Medical Gear Outfitters, and Colby Valve to see all their great gear. We are a proud part of the firearms radio network. Got a question or comment? Send it to us through our webpage at firearmsradio.net or through our social media channels by searching for Off Road Podcast. Also, you can listen to us live at overlandradio.com Mondays at 7pm Pacific. When offroad please remember to have fun, tread lightly, be safe and courteous. Thanks for listening.