This episode of the Off Road Podcast is Sponsored by WARN, Medical Gear Outfitters, and Colby Valve.
Tonight, Aaron tests his generator, Jeremy can’t wheel his jeep, & Ben gets more crap
Welcome to the off-road podcast. A podcast about everything off-road. We cover the news, review products, and interview people in the off-road industry. Your hosts tonight are Aaron, Jeremy and my name is Ben. Welcome to the show.
The week in review is brought to you by Medical gear outfitters
What are you waiting for? Are you waiting to have a casualty on the trail? Check out Medical Gear Outfitters dot com to get straightened out. Medical Gear Outfitters has everything you need whether you are going out for the day or traveling on a year-long expedition. Head over there to get offroad-specific kits that meet all your needs. While you’re there use code “Offroadpodcast” for 10% off.
Jeremy – Can’t drive the jeep
Aaron – Finished roof & started siding. Mandatory power outage.
Ben – now has project grandpa jeep
We also want to thank our sponsor Patriot Patch. Head over to Patriotpatch.co and check out their selection of great patches, shirts, cleaning mats, signs , and stickers. You can also join the patch of the month club for 15 bucks and receive a patch, matching sticker, and artist proof each month.
Our patches $13 shipped in the US for one and $10 for any additional. Or $10 picked up from us in person. Just send us a message through any of our channels and we can set you up with a Paypal link.
News brought to you by Colby Valve
- Rivian gets Camp Mode
- Battery save deep sleep mode
- Levels the vehicle with its 6.5 inches of vertical travel
- Internal displays shut off
- Internal flood lights in mirrors help illuminate camp
- Rivians already come with a detachable speaker that doubles as a lantern or flashlight
- Rivan has put on many things to woo the overland community including training class with offroad instructors
- Cnet – Jeep Recon
- Full electric
- Non removable top can fully open
- Removable doors
- Off-road capability is expected thanks to Selec-Terrain traction management
- Electronically locking axles
- Wagonner S and Avenger overseas
Main Topic powered by WARN
How to Choose YOUR Off Road Kit
- Types of off-roading determine the type of gear
- Forest service gravel trails
- OHV park trails
- Mud holes
- Snow wheeling
- Destination wheeling
- Rock crawling
- Mall crawling
- How long are you going
- What risks are there going to be
- Alone or with someone
- Cell coverage or satellite communicator
- How much food/water do you need
- Common tools with variants
- Snow, Sand, Dirt, and Rock
- Wood or metal handle
- Long, short, folding
- Kinetic (Bubba rope)
- Static (tow strap)
- Jack base
- Bottle, floor, exhaust, HI-Lift
- Soft or D ring/Bow
- Line damper
- Snatch block
- Tree saver
- Land anchor
- Winch line repair kit
- Recovery points
- Hitch shackle
- Aftermarket bumper
- Traction boards
- Tire needs
- Spare tire
- Air compressor
- CO2 tank
- Tire repair kit
- Air down tool
- Colby Valves
- Do you need a ______?
- First Aid kit
- Tool kit
- Spare fuel
- Spare fluids
- Spare parts
Thanks everyone who listens to us weekly and also to those who watch us live on YouTube. We really appreciate you. Please share us with your friends and help us grow. God bless America!
Don’t Forget to visit Patriot Patch and join the patch of the month club. Check out our Gaia affiliate link for up to 40% off. Also, don’t forget to head over to Warn, Medical Gear Outfitters, and Colby Valve to see all their great gear. We are a proud part of the firearms radio network. Got a question or comment? Send it to us through our webpage at firearmsradio.net or through our social media channels by searching for Off Road Podcast. Also, you can listen to us live at overlandradio.com Mondays at 7pm Pacific. When offroad please remember to have fun, tread lightly, be safe and courteous. Thanks for listening.