This episode of the Off Road Podcast is Sponsored by WARN, Medical Gear Outfitters, and Colby Valve.
Tonight, Jeremy takes off a little paint, Ben gets lost at the rodeo, Coy gets buzzed , & Aaron gets a roof over his head
Welcome to the off-road podcast. A podcast about everything off-road. We cover the news, review products, and interview people in the off road industry. Your hosts tonight are Aaron, Coy and my name is Jeremy. Welcome to the show.
The week in review is brought to you by Medical gear outfitters
What are you waiting for? Are you waiting to have a casualty on the trail? Check out Medical Gear Outfitters dot com to get straightened out. Medical Gear Outfitters has everything you need whether you are going out for the day or traveling on a year long expedition. Head over there to get offroad specific kits that meet all your needs. While you’re there use code “Offroadpodcast” for 10% off.
Jeremy – Sanded and painted.
Aaron – Got the metal down for my roof. Changed the plugs, serp. belt, & air filter on the F150.
Coy – wife ordered us an emergency generator. Taking a serious look at new tires.
We also want to thank our sponsor Patriot Patch. Head over to Patriotpatch.co and check out their selection of great patches, shirts, cleaning mats, signs , and stickers. You can also join the patch of the month club for 15 bucks and receive a patch, matching sticker, and artist proof each month.
Our patches $13 shipped in the US for one and $10 for any additional. Or $10 picked up from us in person. Just send us a message through any of our channels and we can set you up with a Paypal link.
News brought to you by Colby Valve
- Motor Trend – 2024 Rivian R1X
- “Our Rivian sources tell us the company is hard at work building a rally-inspired performance SUV designed to be as capable as a Wrangler and Defender off-road and as quick as a Cayenne Turbo on pavement.”
- Slightly shorter two-row SUV than the R1S it’s based on
- Spy shots indicating it’ll likely have a fastback roofline.
- Same platform as the R1T but will have new batteries and new in-house built motors.
- These new motors feature carbon-sleeved rotors, which allow them to spin at higher rpm and develop more power.
- 1,200hp & 1,200tq
- On Sale Quarter 4 of 2023.
- Car & Driver – Arctic Trucks F150 Falls Through Ice in Canada
- During the first leg of the Trans Global Car Expedition ONE Arctic Trucks AT44 (Modified F150) fell through the Ice in Canada in March In the Tasmania Islands
- 44 inch flotation tires
- They were still able to complete the crossing
- They recovered it using divers, floats and a helicopter
- Base price for the trucks are $75,000 plus donor car
- Planned circumnavigation is in 2024
Main Topic powered by WARN
$7,500 and under
Jeep Cherokee 4×4 2 door. Kenwood head unit with bluetooth amp and subwoofer. Rough country seat covers heated seats. Roof rack, lift kit, 31″ tires. 156K miles runs and drives as it should. Paint is in fair condition, clean title in hand.
Let’s get the bad out of the way:
- Cat was stolen and O2 sensor cut so the check engine light is on and it is painfully loud
- Has mismatched fender and hood.
- Some dents all around
- Power steering leaks
- 160k miles
- Has differential lock button
- New 31 bfg at tires
- New wheels
- 3rd row seating
- Thing is awesome to camp in and will go anywhere
- Storage rack
- Aftermarket sony sound system & navigation
- Brand new steering box
- Title in hand
- Toyota 3fe engine will run forever
One owner, excellent condition. Started as a Desert Edition and then upgraded! Includes loads of spares and tools!
800 miles on motor and RZR. Super ATV Lift kit 10”. Rhino 2.0 Axles. 20” MSA rims on brand new BKT tires. 4” portals. Custom Cage. Two Brothers stainless exhaust. Power commander. Custom graphics. MTX BT Soundbar. Warn winch. Custom Snorkels. New plugs. New fuel pump last week w/receipts. Needs nothing. Has been adult ridden and owned Stored indoorNever had been rolled or crashed Clean title in handBike is extremely clean Over $33k invested ASKING $18,999
- 2003 Ford E350 4×4 Van
- Interior frame was built with steel tubing to avoid things rattling loose over time. I have been down this road before.
- Spray foam insulation
- Cork flooring
- Cedar and teak interior
- Hickory countertop
- Full size bed (roof rack tray was built the same size as full bed for summer time bed on the roof)
- Norcold two way fridge
- Renogy 100 watt solar panels (2)
- Roof vent fan with remote
- Nice faucet with deep sink
- 12v water pump with inline accumulator
- Espar Airtronic S2 diesel heater with controller (tapped into main fuel tank)
- Cabin lights with dimmer switch
- Kitchen lights with dimmer switch
- Reading lights with usb outlets on both sides of the bed
- Upper and lower cabinets and shelving throughout
- Huge storage in the back of the van to use as the “garage”
- All lights and electronics run off a Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium
- Front Dana 60 with 3.55 gearing
- Fox 2.0 shocks
- Fox dual steering stabilizers
- 17×9 American Racing wheels (5)
- 35′ BFG KO2 tires (5)
- Custom front bumper with 12,000lb Smittybilt X20 comp waterproof synthetic rope winch
- Custom rear bumper with swing away tire carrier
- Custom powder coated high top rack with ladder
- I have receipts for all recent maintenance, repairs, upgrades, etc. Body has a few dings and dents as this isn’t a show car. She is a legitimate, capable, off-road machine with comforts of a nice home.
- 2007 Ford E350 4×4 Van
- 6.0l Powerstroke turbo diesel with 185,000 miles. The motor has the EGR deleted and is tuned, runs strong and shifts smooth. New turbo, water pump, alternator, radiator, and several other odds and ends. Garage kept and serviced by Ford dealership most of its life (have all the service records.
- Has U-Joint Offroad 4×4 conversion with 6” lift, Dana Axle with 4.10 gears, 35” All-terrain tires, Fox 2.0 shocks.
- The fiberglass high top has a heavy duty roll cage that can support the weight of the vehicle in the event it flips over. The roof rack system is equipped with solar panels, navigation lights, and deck area. Also has an electric 8’ Carefree awning.
- The interior conversion is brand new and ready for action. Designed for both work and play, the capabilities of this van are second to none. Full kitchen (with cooler style refrigerator, 3 gallon water heater, oversized stainless sink, two burner stove, butcher block countertop, and tons of cabinet space), diesel cab heater tapped to van fuel tank, air conditioner mounted in the back, 12v ceiling fan, 2000w Renogy inverter, 200ah Renogy battery (with relay charger from alternator), and Renogy solar system. The full size memory foam mattress can be lifted to the ceiling when not in use, allowing space for oversized cargo. The build out also includes an outdoor hot shower, Vizio smart TV with hotspot connect, and new composting toilet.
- 2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon $105,995
- 6.4 392 Hemi swap, 70 miles, Teraflex suspension, Falcon shocks, 37s on 20” XD wheels, bed tire carrier, F&R bumpers (no winch)
- 2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport $91,000
- 2021 jeep gladiator on 40inch tires. I am getting the build sheet together. Too much to list. I will take a picture of it. It’s a diesel. 6000 miles. Has never been off road. All the work was done by a professional shop and the dealer. She is a beautiful jeep and fun to drive. There is a 5k stereo system in it also. All professionally done.
Thanks everyone who listens to us weekly and also to those who watch us live on YouTube. We really appreciate you. Please share us with your friends and help us grow. God bless America!
Don’t Forget to visit Patriot Patch and join the patch of the month club. Check out our Gaia affiliate link for up to 40% off. Also, don’t forget to head over to Warn, Medical Gear Outfitters, and Colby Valve to see all their great gear. We are a proud part of the firearms radio network. Got a question or comment? Send it to us through our webpage at firearmsradio.net or through our social media channels by searching for Off Road Podcast. Also, you can listen to us live at overlandradio.com Mondays at 7pm Pacific. When offroad please remember to have fun, tread lightly, be safe and courteous. Thanks for listening.