This episode of the Off Road Podcast is Sponsored by WARN, Medical Gear Outfitters, and Colby Valve.
Tonight, Brent gets busy, & Ben gets therapy
Welcome to the off-road podcast. A podcast about everything off-road. We cover the news, review products, and interview people in the off-road industry. Your hosts tonight are Aaron, and Jeremy and my name is Ben. Welcome to the show.
The week in review is brought to you by Medical gear outfitters
What are you waiting for? Are you waiting to have a casualty on the trail? Check out Medical Gear Outfitters dot com to get straightened out. Medical Gear Outfitters has everything you need whether you are going out for the day or traveling on a year-long expedition. Head over there to get offroad-specific kits that meet all your needs. While you’re there use code “Offroadpodcast” for 10% off.
Ben – Got some dirt therapy in. Packing for camping. finished my battery box finally 64 amp hours / and roughly 420-watt hours double my first version. Added another 100w panel just to keep up to speed on needs over the weekend expected to be really hot
We also want to thank our sponsor Patriot Patch. Head over to Patriotpatch.co and check out their selection of great patches, shirts, cleaning mats, signs , and stickers. You can also join the patch of the month club for 15 bucks and receive a patch, matching sticker, and artist proof each month.
News brought to you by Colby Valve
- Jalopnik – NHTSA Investigates Bronco Engine Failures
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has launched an investigation into multiple reports of “catastrophic engine failures” at speed in 2021 Bronco with the 2.7 v6 twin turbo Ecoboost engine.
- NHTSA states as many as 25,538 vehicles may be at risk of the defect, where the pistons can collide with the valves and cause total engine failure.
- Ford identified the root cause of the defect as interference between the valve and piston within the 2.7-liter EcoBoost engines, which can result in the engine locking up.
- Ford Says, “We are aware of a select number of engines early in the launch that exhibited this concern and we are investigating. If any customers are experiencing issues, they will be covered under the vehicle’s 5-year, 60,000 mile powertrain warranty. We will cooperate with the NHTSA as we always do.”
- As of yet, Ford has not announced a recall campaign
Main Topic powered by WARN
Before we show our video, Brent, why don’t you quickly tell us about your camp food business. Frontieroverland.com
As you will see we recorded this off-site. The video quality could be better but it is a fun video nonetheless.
Thanks to everyone who listens to us weekly and those who watch us live on YouTube. We really appreciate you. Please share us with your friends and help us grow. God bless America!
Don’t forget to visit Patriot Patch and join the patch of the month club. Check out our Gaia affiliate link for up to 40% off. Also, don’t forget to head over to Warn, Medical Gear Outfitters, and Colby Valve to see all their great gear. We are a proud part of the firearms radio network. Got a question or comment? Send it to us through our webpage at firearmsradio.net or through our social media channels by searching for Off Road Podcast. Also, you can listen to us live at overlandradio.com Mondays at 7 pm Pacific. When offroad please remember to have fun, tread lightly, and be safe and courteous. Thanks for listening.