This episode of the Off Road Podcast is Sponsored by WARN, Medical Gear Outfitters, and Colby Valve.
Tonight, Aaron is a loser, Jeremy can’t be found, & Ben gets medieval
Welcome to the off-road podcast. A podcast about everything off-road. We cover the news, review products, and interview people in the off road industry. Your hosts tonight are Aaron, Jeremy, my name is Ben, and we are joined tonight by Amy Lerner. Welcome to the show.
The week in review is brought to you by Medical gear outfitters
What are you waiting for? Are you waiting to have a casualty on the trail? Check out Medical Gear Outfitters dot com to get straightened out. Medical Gear Outfitters has everything you need whether you are going out for the day or traveling on a year-long expedition. Head over there to get offroad-specific kits that meet all your needs. While you’re there use code “Offroadpodcast” for 10% off.
Aaron – I had my long-range shooting competition. Still haven’t touched my truck because it has been in the 90s all week again.
Ben – Keep adding new things to my list but haven’t done any of them.
We also want to thank our sponsor Patriot Patch. Head over to Patriotpatch.co and check out their selection of great patches, shirts, cleaning mats, signs , and stickers. You can also join the patch of the month club for 15 bucks and receive a patch, matching sticker, and artist proof each month.
Our patches $13 shipped for one and $10 for any additional. Or $10 picked up from us in person. Just send us a message through any of our channels and we can set you up with a Paypal link.
News brought to you by Colby Valve
- Fox – Kanye West Wants to Build Foam Cars
- The vehicle is called the Donda Foam Vehicle
- It features a VERY cab forward design and airless tires
- Kanye AKA Yeezy also brought us the “Yeezy Runner Slippers”, a foam shoe.
- Jalopnik – 2023 Chevy Colorado
- The 3rd generation of the Colorado model has five models, one body configuration, and one engine available in three outputs.
- It only comes in the 4 door with a 5’2” bed
- 2.7 I-4 with an 8 speed automatic
- 237hp & 259tq in the WT & LT
- 310hp & 390tq in the Z71 & Trail Boss
- 310hp & 430tq in the ZR2
- Towing maxes out at 7,700lbs
- Ground clearance ranges from 7.9” in the WT & LT to 10.7” in the ZR2
- The ZR2 still has spool valve dampers, plus cast-iron control arms, and front and rear electronic locking differentials. The ZR2 comes with 17-inch wheels and 33” MT tires. There’s a new special-edition Desert Boss package, which adds beadlock-capable wheels and other trail gear including an underbody camera.
- No pricing available yet.
Main Topic powered by WARN
List different methods
- Dig a hole 6-8” deep & 200’ from any water, trails, or campsites
- Use a WAG bag
- Trash bag and sawdust
- Bush Toilet Ironman 4×4
- Lots of other potty chairs out there too
- Bucket with Pool noodle seat
- Bumper dumper
- Pop up potty tent
- TP okay to bury. Wipes not so much.
Thanks everyone who listens to us weekly and also to those who watch us live on YouTube. We really appreciate you. Please share us with your friends and help us grow. God bless America!
Don’t Forget to visit Patriot Patch and join the patch of the month club. Check out our Gaia affiliate link for up to 40% off. Also, don’t forget to head over to Warn, Medical Gear Outfitters, and Colby Valve to see all their great gear. We are a proud part of the firearms radio network. Got a question or comment? Send it to us through our webpage at firearmsradio.net or through our social media channels by searching for Off Road Podcast. Also, you can listen to us live at overlandradio.com Mondays at 7pm Pacific. When offroad please remember to have fun, tread lightly, be safe and courteous. Thanks for listening.