This episode of the Off Road Podcast is Sponsored by WARN, Medical Gear Outfitters, and Colby Valve.
Tonight, Aaron doesn’t go to jail, Jeremy gets stuck in his neighborhood, & Ben puts on some chains
Welcome to the off-road podcast. A podcast about everything off-road. We cover the news, review products, and interview people in the off road industry. I’m your host Ben and I’m here with my co-hosts Aaron & Jeremy and we’ve got a new sponsor! Welcome to the show.
The week in review is brought to you by Medical gear outfitters
What are you waiting for? Are you waiting to have a casualty on the trail? Check out Medical Gear Outfitters dot com to get straightened out. Medical Gear Outfitters has everything you need whether you are going out for the day or traveling on a year long expedition. Head over there to get offroad specific kits that meet all your needs. While you’re there use code “Offroadpodcast” for 10% off.
Aaron – Shot an elk and aired down to recover it. We got snow! Went snow wheeling Christmas day & got sucked into a ditch. Pulled a full size Dodge out of a ditch today & broke my snatach block
Ben – Went to Montana for Christmas and got a concussion.
Hey guys, we are looking to reach more listeners. We are going to start reading Apple iTunes reviews on air. If you hear yours, send us a message with your address and we’ll send you an Off Road Podcast sticker. You can find all of our social media by just searching our name. Now go hit that subscribe button!
We also want to thank our sponsor Patriot Patch. Head over to Patriotpatch.co and check out their selection of great patches, shirts, cleaning mats, signs , and stickers. You can also join the patch of the month club for 15 bucks and receive a patch, matching sticker, and artist proof each month.
News brought to you by Colby Valve
- Toyota Pickup EV
- Just a concept for now
- 4dr crew cab short bed
- In between Tacoma and Tundra size wise
- No real other info released yet
- First look at 2022 Tundra TRD Pro
- First of all, this looks way better than that pedestrian version we saw a few months ago
- 100% new. Nothing is reused from the previous generation
- 6 trim levels
- The TRD Pro is based off of the highest trim level, the Limited
- Fully boxed frame
- 5 link rear suspension
- TRD Pro had 2.5” internal bypass Fox Shocks
- Front is lifted 1.1” over other 4wd models
- Finally gets a rear E locker, multi-terrain select, and crawl control
- TRD only comes with the new I-Force 3.5l (actually only 3.4l) twin turbo V6 and 10 speed auto. It produces 437hp & 583tq with the aid of an electric motor sandwiched between the flywheel & torque converter.
- Max payload of 1,940lbs & max towing of 12,000lbs. These are all model, trim, and package specific
Main Topic powered by WARN
Year In Review
- In January I went snow camping with some new friends in central Oregon
- Bought a camp trailer late January & took it to the beach in March for its maiden voyage
- Posts for my shop went in the ground late April
- Amazing 40th B-Day party in May
- Titan drivetrain and suspension swap in June
- Bought a Gazelle T8
- Moab & Telluride trip with Coy in July
- Central Oregon camping with the family
- Christmas Valley over Memorial Day weekend
- Model rocket launching in October
- Started the year with camping over new years Eve to test the roof top tent before repairs
- Fixed the tent
- Snow camping with the guys in February. Got to bring my cousin who recent retired from the navy
- Birthday in April and bought the teardrop trailer
- Maiden voyage in may along with built the battery box
- Got the gazelle g6
- Went camping few more times
- Got new wheels and tires
- Started modifying the trailer
- Went camping in Montana with trailer
- Took trailer out a few more times
- Discovered head gasket and haven’t had time to fix
- Got the jeep on 40’s
- Got dynatrac prorock 60’s
- Got patagonia 40’s
- Went on a snow camping trip without my rig
Coming up in 2022:
- Snow camping trip in Eastern Washington in Feb
- Jeremy’s going to the Rubicon
- Aaron on 35s
Thanks everyone who listens to us weekly and also to those who watch us live on YouTube. We really appreciate you. Please share us with your friends and help us grow. God bless America!
Don’t Forget to visit Patriot Patch and join the patch of the month club. Check out our Gaia affiliate link for up to 40% off. Also, don’t forget to head over to Warn, Medical Gear Outfitters, and Colby Valve to see all their great gear. We are a proud part of the firearms radio network. Got a question or comment? Send it to us through our webpage at firearmsradio.net or through our social media channels by searching for Off Road Podcast. Also, you can listen to us live at overlandradio.com Mondays at 7pm Pacific. When offroad please remember to have fun, tread lightly, be safe and courteous. Thanks for listening.