Welcome back to another episode of Let’s Go Hunt! – the everyman’s hunting and outdoor podcast.. We aren’t experts, but we’re out there doing it. Join us on our journey! As always we have:
Sam Alexander, who exemplifies that old indian word for bad hunter
Mike Gonçalves, quacker smacker
Tonight, we’re talking about how salmon are finicky assholes who don’t show up when they’re supposed to, and the City of Denver can’t clean a fracking toilet.
- The duck hunting adventure
- Lessons learned
- What’s blue wing teal taste like?
- Dinner out there
- Fish Squeezer Email
- Couple things from the last couple of shows.
- Sam, you absolutely did the right thing by quitting your elk hunt short due to equipment problems. Too many hunters decide to just push things or say “its ok” and then make a bad shot on an animal. I always tell hunters in the field that I would much rather come up and shake your hand because you refrained from taking an unethical shot, than to congratulate you for taking an iffy shot and getting lucky. We owe it to the animals to make clean ethical shots.
- From last podcast. Mountain lions absolutely scavenge carcasses. I have a lot of trail camera pictures that show me that they do.
- Lots of crane flying over
- Coyotes are very active
- Dads n stuff
- Diver ducks vs puddle ducks
- Sam’s bear plans implode because he’s a neurotic asshole.
Colt Python giveaway deets.
Outro – Sam
Don’t just be a hunting advocate, support your Second Amendment groups and conservation efforts locally and nationally. Get some trauma training. We’re available where all fine podcasts are sold; Leave us a review! Follow us on Instagram @letsgohuntpodcast. Send your game recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks for listening and Let’s Go Hunt!