Welcome back to another episode of Let’s Go Hunt! – the everyman’s hunting and outdoor podcast.. We aren’t experts, but we’re out there doing it. Join us on our journey! As always we have:
Dave Packard, who would like to wish his parents a happy anniversary
Sam Alexander, who wants to ask the inventor why toothbrushes only have one side
Mike Gonçalves, dealer of highly common antiquities
Tonight, we’re talking about mountain food, moar doves, and elk gear. What worked, what didn’t.
- Forgot a thing about the dove hunt. Mountain House. Let’s talk about food.
- Food brands. I’m gonna start sampling as many as I can.
- Scouted the Beaver Den for birds. Discuss.
- Fish in the Beaver Den?
- The mosquitos while dove hunting…
- Went dove hunting, started too late
- Looking for a 20 gauge for daughter
- Saw a question posed on a fb group as to when to start kids hunting
- Shed hunting
- Small game/turkey
- Equipment successes and failures: tent – trekking poles – waffle top.
- Food: what I ate and didn’t eat, what I’m packing for bear hunt vs what I’m not bothering with again.
- Touch on some of my bear preparation H if there’s time.
Outro – Dave
Don’t just be a hunting advocate, support your Second Amendment groups and conservation efforts locally and nationally. Get some trauma training. We’re available where all fine podcasts are sold; Leave us a review! Follow us on Instagram @letsgohuntpodcast. Send your game recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks for listening and Let’s Go Hunt!