Welcome back to another episode of Let’s Go Hunt! – the everyman’s hunting and outdoor podcast.. We aren’t experts, but we’re out there doing it. Join us on our journey! As always we have:
Mike Gonçalves, breaker of all the things, fixer of none of the things
Dave Packard who got to put his plow on 🙂
And I’m –
Tonight we’re discussing coyotes n stuff
- Throw the net in the water tomorrow before work; STILL no crawfish
- Interesting thing happened during coyote hunting: phone said “are you lost? Send ping?”
- Is the system like the ELF from Dante’s Peak, where you push a button and no one notices it for two days?
- BSCA – Bipartisan Safer Communities Act
- How much magnification is too much magnification?
- We have a lake now!
- Lanshan 1 tent
- Zoleo does
- 2-way messaging
- GPS Location
- 200 hours of battery
- All through the app
- Check in and SOS work independent of cell phone if required
- SOS message has a nice feature to confirm when SOS is acknowledged
- Talk about plans, costs, yada yada
FRN patch giveaway – Give away deets will be posted on our IG page and goes live on Thursday 10 Aug
. We will pick 15 winners from there/
Coupon code information
Outro – Mike
Don’t just be a hunting advocate, support your Second Amendment groups and conservation efforts locally and nationally. Get some trauma training. We’re available where all fine podcasts are sold; Leave us a review! Follow us on Instagram @letsgohuntpodcast. Send your game recipes to email@example.com Thanks for listening and Let’s Go Hunt!