Welcome back to another episode of Let’s Go Hunt! – the everyman’s hunting and outdoor podcast.. We aren’t experts, but we’re out there doing it. Join us on our journey! As always we have:
Sam Alexander, the same man who was here last week who has returned this week and who will probably be back next week, unless he was never here in the first place.
Mike Gonçalves – ready to drive in the dark
And I’m –
Dave Packard who can’t think of anything clever to say so……….. penis
Tonight we’re discussing legality vs survival, American dingos, and maybe some gear stuffs
- Hometown Hero Outdoors
- Coyote hunt – mix some prairie doggin’ in
- At what point for you does it turn from poaching to surviving?
- Coyote hunt
- Only thing more expensive than this coyote hunt is a helicopter
- Sam’s crispi’s, HOW’D THEY WORK!?!?!?!
- New old bow
- Need to get broadheads – looking at single bevels but who knows at this point
Outro – Sam
Don’t just be a hunting advocate, support your Second Amendment groups and conservation efforts locally and nationally. Get some trauma training. We’re available where all fine podcasts are sold; Leave us a review! Follow us on Instagram @letsgohuntpodcast. Send your game recipes to email@example.com Thanks for listening and Let’s Go Hunt!