Welcome to another episode of Let’s Go Hunt! – the everyman’s hunting and outdoor podcast.. We aren’t experts, but we’re out there doing it. Join us on our journey! As always we have:
Sam Alexander, who’s have way too much time on his hands if he had hands.
Dave Packard who says if you have to walk through gnats – exhale
And I’m –
Mike Gonçalves – Keeper aliver of plants…so far
Tonight we’re discussing things and stuff.
- Got some killer crawfish boil advice in LA
- Didn’t go, but it’s a religion down there and it was awesome to meet some people
- Heading up to Spokane for fishing and maybe camping with the inlaws.
- Secondary draw put in stuff
- Details for secondary – do deep digging and apply for it all. Equal chances more or less.
- Secondary Draw opens tomorrow 6/21/2023, ends 6/30/2023 8pm
- Went thru the canyons, mild scouting trip
- So I bought some stuff.
- Boot stuff – bit of a fudd, I would prefer an all leather boot instead of a mix.
- Pack stuff.
- Beaver stuff – beaver quarter recipe from Meat Eater book
- Archery elk packing stuff.
- We have plans to predator hunt on July 29th stuff.
- Black bear potential for secondary draw
Outro – Dave
Don’t just be a hunting advocate, support your Second Amendment groups and conservation efforts locally and nationally. Get some trauma training. We’re available where all fine podcasts are sold; Leave us a review! Follow us on Instagram @letsgohuntpodcast. Send your game recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks for listening and Let’s Go Hunt!