Welcome to another episode of Let’s Go Hunt! – the everyman’s hunting and outdoor podcast.. We aren’t experts, but we’re out there doing it. Join us on our journey! As always we have:
Mike Gonçalves, waitin for the coyote hunt
Dave Packard, who is pleading the fifth
Sam Alexander, here to remind you that raccoons live in air ducts
Tonight we have a special guest: Someone who knows what the fuck they’re talking about.
Jeff is District Wildlife Manager
Jeff’s story, then question time
I have a legit story and question: Buck down in Palmer lake, broken back. I passed by.
Also, why do elk need to reach 5” brow tine
- Wtf was with all the private land only tags for antelope in 137, 138, 144?
- What was your weirdest contact with a hunter?
- Why can’t we shoot animals on private land from public land if we have landowner permission?
- What advice would you give to adults trying to get into hunting?
- What’s YOUR favorite thing to hunt?
- What’s the process if I shoot a collared elk/deer or a banded bird?
- Do you have any trespassing issues when hunters are using OnX, or is OnX a reliable map for property boundaries?
- Why did you have a rat tail?
- If someone wants to be a Wildlife Officer, what would be the key steps for them to take?
- Would you agree that the only real hunters are the ones who wear Sitka and hike 12 miles?
- How many trappers do you run into, if any?
- Read review 5 Trapped Beavers
Outro – Mike
Don’t just be a hunting advocate, support your Second Amendment groups and conservation efforts locally and nationally. Get some trauma training. We’re available where all fine podcasts are sold and leave us a review! Follow us on Instagram @letsgohuntpodcast. Send your game recipes to email@example.com Thanks for listening and Let’s Go Hunt!