Welcome to another episode of Let’s Go Hunt! – the everyman’s hunting podcast.. We aren’t experts, but we’re out there doing it. Join us on our journey! As always we have:
Dave Packard, who says preference matters especially in points
Sam Alexander, who says the best points are to be found at the front of a Macedonian phalanx while serving Alexander the Great in the far Indus
And I’m Mike Gonçalves, first responder, amateur drawer
Tonight we’re talking about the Colorado draw that just opened up and a quick run down of how to apply for stuff
Talk about the draw with Dave
Got a proper scope for the 22 to take small gamin when it’s time
Frustrations with the 30-06 load
- Colorado big game primary draw
- Differences in primary draw, secondary draw, over-the-counter and leftover
- Preference points and weighted points
- Dave about the talk with draw
- Soaked gamey sirloin in buttermilk. Results be good except for the leftovers somehow managed to still have a bit of the flavor left. Flavor profiles change with leftovers, so that’s an interesting development.
- I want to do some recipes on making hunting meals with your game meat. Might try dehydrating some of the leftover stroganoff just to see how it rehydrates.
- Outro- Sam
Don’t just be a hunting advocate, support your Second Amendment groups and conservation efforts locally and nationally. Get some trauma training. We’re available where all fine podcasts are sold and leave us a review! Follow us on Instagram @letsgohuntpodcast. Send your game recipes to email@example.com Thanks for listening and Let’s Go Hunt!