Welcome to another episode of Let’s Go Hunt! – the everyman’s hunting podcast.. We aren’t experts, but we’re out there doing it. Join us on our journey! As always we have:
Mike Gonçalves, who wonders where our taxes go
Dave Packard, who says taxation is theft
And here against your will, I’m Sam Alexander.
And here with a bible in one hand and a Tokarev in the other, I’m Sam Alexander – Save for when Sam next does intro
Correction on jack-rabbits- take the game meat
Pittman Robertson act
Sidearms while hunting
Recipe corner – Vince H
Here’s my recipe for Venison Burgers
1 1/2 lb ground venison
1/4 cup dark brown sugar
1/3 cup butter
1 tsp salt
1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
‘I could give more instructions but meh. Just soften the butter before you mix it all together. I wanna try smoking these sometime.’
- Bow hunting and pistols
- Hi Point 10mm – affordable bear protection
- I carry a glock 19x
- Bear spray?
- Hunting belt set up?
- Carry .45 ACP? 9mm? 8.5mm Mars?
- What about meme calibers? 5.7 or .357 Sig. 7.62×25? 7.5 B R N O – Bruno. Very Nice.
- Methods of carry? Chest holster? Looking at a Hill People Gear chest rig/pack for myself.
- Current choices would be between a Colt 1911 on hip, or a Glock 19-esque firearm or 365XL in a chest pack.
- Pistol vs, Bear spray
- The Meateater video on how the pistol compared to spray, Those idiots picked the worst pistol brand out there, Fucking Taurus, really you shit fucking morons?
- My choice would be to take bear spray for sure. Holstered in such a way that it’s more easily accessible than a lot of the carry options I’ve seen. Bungee retention over something you need to access in a situation where tenths of a second count… dumb.
Outro- DaveDon’t just be a hunting advocate, support your Second Amendment groups and conservation efforts locally and nationally. RMGO is currently ready to fight the CO AWB should it pass, and could probably use some support, and SAF and GOA are fighting for you federally.. . We’re available where all fine podcasts are sold. Follow us on Instagram @letsgohuntpodcast. Send your reviews and game recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks for listening and Let’s Go Hunt!