Welcome to the Firearms Insider Gun & Gear Review Podcast, episode 404, the last one of 2021. We showcase gun reviews, gear and anything else you, as a gun enthusiast, may be looking for. We strive to evaluate products from an unbiased and honest perspective. I’m your host Chad Wallace and in this show we will be discussing post Christmas hangovers
This show is brought to you by Primary Arms
Primary Arms seeks to provide the best shopping experience for everything firearms. With over 13,000 products from your favorite brands, Primary Arms carries a complete selection of rifles, handguns, firearm parts, and shooting gear. Every order comes with a commitment to superior service, fast shipping, and an expert support team
Our Primary Arms product of the week is – Aero Betsy Ross receiver set
Sign up for Primary Arms’ newsletter and more at frn.deals/pa
Coupon code – “FRN” gets you a free mount with any Primary Arms Optic purchase.
with me tonight are:
Rusty, Tony, Rob, Zane ← If he’s not dead
What we did in Firearms:
- Bandwidth sponsor Patriot Patch Co.
- And their Patch of the Month Club!
- Gun Guys Garage discount code – “pound4pound”
- Affiliate links:
- Walker Defense Research – enter “INSIDER15” for 15% off
- LA Police Gear
- Atibal Optics – enter “FIREARMSINSIDER20” for 20% off
- Matador Arms
Kilt in da Streetz patch – $10 ea – email@example.com
ROB – Disclaimer
The views and opinions expressed in this podcast are those of the individual co-hosts and do not reflect the official policy or position of the Firearms Radio Network and/or their employers. This is NOT legal advice, nor should it be considered as such. Viewer discretion is advised. This is especially true on live shows.
Main Topic: Product Review or Updates on previous reviews
Rusty – ESEE Xancudo
Product Spotlight and Discussion:
MSRP – $479.00 +
MSRP – $1155
MSRP – $549.99
MSRP – $48.00
Just found your podcast a few weeks ago and loving every minute of it.
Enjoying hunting hogs with a rifle but heard Zane enjoys hunting them with his 9mm. I’m interested to try this out but I would like to know what load does Zane use with his 9mm. My hogs range from 200-350+ lbs.
Also, I’m looking into buying another 9mm from a friend of mine and I haven’t seen any reviews on it but would like your opinions. It’s a Sig Sauer SP2022.
As I said at the start, I really love your show and hope all is well with y’all during this crazy time.
2nd is for Everyone Diversity Shoot Events
“2A4E” for free shipping on any order that will be donated directly to Tony and the 2A4E Diversity Shoot
- Send questions, comments, or feedback to – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remember to Subscribe and Leave us an iTunes Review
- Check out all the other great shows on the Firearms Radio Network http://www.firearmsradio.net
- Be sure to visit the Firearms Insider
- Check us out on Facebook and InstaGram @firearmsinsider
- Thank you for listening to the “LARGEST”, pound for pound, podcast on the network
- We are out!